The Refuge Corporation is a faith base non-profit community service organization with various programs to meet basic human needs on a temporary and/or emergency basis. The Christian House of Prayer Ministries is our parent organization. Refuge is an agency of the United Way of Greater Fort Hood and Combine Federal Campaign. We are partner with Central Texas Homeless Coalition, Bell County Community Coalition, Central Texas Food Bank and Feeding America.
To see lives transformed and filled with hope as our community works together to fight homelessness, poverty, hunger, and addiction.
We are committed to:
- Meeting residents “where they are”
- Providing life sustaining aid
- Providing a welcoming and safe environment that promotes transformation and empowerment
- Promoting grace, truth and healing
- Treating guests and residents with dignity and respect
- Providing pathways out of homelessness
- Providing access to additional services and solutions